The Hiden HALO RGA is designed for RGA, leak detection, trend analysis and vacuum survey in demanding MBE environments. The HALO 201 MBE features a contamination resistant ion source screen and molybdenum wiring in place of standard copper wiring.
The HALO quadrupole analyser is a precision assembly including a mass filter with machined radial ceramic supports, an electron impact ioniser with twin oxide coated iridium filament and Faraday and Channelplate electron multiplier detector. The analyser mounting flange is a DN-35-CF (2¾”, 70 mm OD) Conflat type flange. Mass range is 200 amu.
The HALO 201 MBE RGA is directly controlled from a PC compatible computer via USB, RS232 or Ethernet link, providing simultaneous data acquisition from multiple systems. The RC interface unit is a 90 mm high (2U), 19 inch rack mounting unit. It is mains powered and includes power on and filament status indicators.
Windows® MASsoft Professional PC software provides for fast data acquisition through either user configured acquisition files or pre-set modes selected by icon.
Hiden manufacture a broad range of quadrupole mass spectrometers addressing a wide application range. Further RGA instruments are detailed in the Hiden RGA series specification.
The Hiden HALO 201 MBE system includes:
- RCcontrol interface unit.
- RFgenerator with preamplifier.
- Analyserwith integral electron bombardment ion source, precision mass filter ion source screen, molybdenum gauge wiring and dual Faraday/SEM channelplate detector.
- MASsoftProfessional- PC Software
The system requires a PC for operation, not included in this item.
HALO 201 MBE standard features:
- Integralion source screen to maintain long life and minimise contamination
- Vacuumgauge wiring-
- Leakdetection mode with helium or other user selectable search
- Fastaccess for, Histogram, Trend analysis and Analog peak
- Realtime background subtract.
- New Vacuum species identification with automated analy
- Simultaneousreal time display of graphical and tabular trend analysis dat
- Dataacquisition from multiple systems via Ethernet.
- Automaticmass scale alignment.
- Integralmass spectral library with full editing facilit
Data export facility to ASCII format and to all Windows® devices for printing/plotting.