This post is also available in: English
Laboratory instrument for DO/BOD, pH, ORP, and conductivity measurement. EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
Connect digital IDS sensors to the MultiLab 4010-1 for the measurement of DO/BOD, pH, ORP, and conductivity. Data can be printed from the instrument via the optional integrated printer (4010P-1).
Instrument Only. Cables, probes/sensors, and accessories sold separately.
The YSI MultiLab line includes the 4010-1 (single channel), 4010-2 (dual channel) and 4010-3 (three channel) instruments providing easy to use and calibrate menu-driven ideal for the laboratory. All MultiLab instruments can accurately measure pH, ORP, conductivity, and DO/BOD. ISEs can also be connected to two and three channel instruments.
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tính năng
- Phụ kiện
|Connectivity / Communications||USB-A, Mini USB|
|Data Management||500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 data sets in automatic mode|
|Desktop Software Compatible||BOD Analyst Pro desktop software to automatically calculate BOD values|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Yes|
|Display||Large, easy to read graphic display|
|Equipment used with||Multilab IDS probes and accessories|
|Graphic Display||Large, easy to read graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||1 Measurement Channel|
|Measurement Range||pH – 0.000 to 14.000 (+/-0.004), Conductivity – 10 µS/cm to 2,000 mS/cm +0.5% of value (301710Y), .01µS/cm to 200 µS/cm +0.5% of value (301720Y), TDS – 0 to 100ºC (32 to 212ºF), Dissolved Oxygen – 0 to 50 mgL; 0 to 500% air saturation, Salinity – 0.0 to 70.0 ppt +0.5% of value|
|Operating pH Range||0.000 to 14.000 (+/-0.004)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 176º degrees F|
|Parameters Measured||Temperature, Conductivity, Resistivity, Salinity, TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), pH/mV, Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP), Partial Pressure, Dissolved Oxygen (% and mg/L* (BOD)|
|Power||Universal power supply|
|Smart Sensors / Ports||Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)|
- Input for pH, ORP, DO/BOD, or conductivity sensors
- ISEs with BNC connection can be connected to the MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 with an adapter (108132Y) that converts one digital input to an analog BNC input (i.e. only one ISE can be connected)
- Data storage – 500 data sets in manual mode and 5,000 (MultiLab 4010-1) or 10,000 (MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3) data sets in automatic logging mode
- Large, easy to read graphic display
- Color screen and antibacterial keypad on MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 instruments
- Intelligent, digital sensors – plug and play connectivity
- GLP traceability (sensors store serial # and calibration data)
- USB connectivity to manage data; USB cable included
- PC software included for easy data transfer
- Durable electrode stand included
- 1-year warranty
Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
The IDS sensors automatically store their unique serial number and calibration data. In addition, they also digitally process the measurement signal. The sensors can be moved from instrument to instrument and maintain their calibration data and transmit this information to the new instrument.
- Plug and play connectivity with each instrument
- IDS senors store their own unique ID with serial number and calibration data
- Digital sensor recognition, processing and data transfer
- Includes self-stirring BOD, pH, ORP and conductivity sensors
- BOD probe uses optical dissolved oxygen technology and includes a guarded sensor tip
EPA Approved Methodology
The MultiLab 4010-1 can be used with the IDS OBOD probe for wastewater compliance reporting of BOD and CBOD. Available IDS pH and conductivity sensors can also be used for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting.
Continuous Measurement Control (CMC)
The CMC function displays continual monitoring of the sensor’s measuring range. The range is represented with a bar and calibration points are shown as vertical lines at the cal point. A moving cursor shows the current measured value and indicates if the measurement is within the calibrated range.
Quality Sensor Control (QSC)
The QSC is a system to monitor the condition of the pH electrode. An initial calibration is performed and, afterwards, the sensor status is monitored and graphically displayed over time.