This post is also available in: English
The TruLine Ammonium ISE features BNC connection and can be used with the YSI TruLab 1320. It can also be used with the YSI MultiLab 4010-2 or 4010-3 if a BNC adapter is installed.
The TruLine Ammonium laboratory electrode kit includes a PVC membrane combination ISE with replaceable sensor module and refillable reference, bottle of fill solution (30 mL), bottle of ISA (30 mL), and small bottle (30 mL) of high (1000 mg/L) standard.
Ammonium ISE range: 0.02 to 1800 mg/L
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tính năng
|Equipment used with||MultiLab 4010-2 or 4010-3 with BNC adapter (108132Y), TruLab 1320|
|Operating Temperature||-5° to 100°C, 23°F to 212°F|
There are 15 electrodes in the TruLine ISE series, with each electrode measuring the effective ion concentration of a different ionic species. This provides our customer with a wide range of ISEs to choose from.
ISE parameters include: Ammonia, Ammonium, Bromide, Cadmium, Calcium, Chloride, Copper, Cyanide, Fluoride, Iodide, Lead, Nitrate, Potassium, Silver/Sulfide, and Sodium. Some ISEs are EPA approved for wastewater and/or drinking water compliance reporting.
Each TruLine ISE features an integrated reference. This eliminates the need for a separate reference half-cell when measuring ion concentration and is more convenient. Each ISE can be refilled with reference/electrode filling solution, extending the life of each ISE. The electrodes also feature a double-junction reference for optimum performance in the lab.
ISE TruLine Electrode features include:
- Wide selection of 15 electrodes for 16 different parameters
- 4 sensor technologies – gas sensing, polymer/PVC membrane, solid state, and glass sensor
- Integrated reference (i.e. combination/full-cell). Separate reference not needed
- Double-junction* and refillable to ensure long electrode life
- BNC connection, connects to any instrument with BNC connectors including the YSI TruLab 1320 or the YSI MultiLab 4010-2 and 4010-3 when used with a BNC adapter
- 3 foot cable
- Made in the U.S.A
- Reference/electrode fill solution, ionic strength adjustor (ISA), and small bottle of standard** included with each ISE
- Complete suite of fill solutions, ISAs, and standards available to support customers after purchase
- 12 month warranty for solid state, glass sensor, and gas-sensing ISEs
- 9 month warranty for ISEs with polymer/PVC membrane