The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
Measure pH, mV (ORP) and temperature accurately in the laboratory with the YSI pH 1310 or 1310P with built-in printer.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance. The 1310 benchtop is an accurate, easy-to-use solution for the measurement of pH or mv (ORP) in the laboratory. Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tính năng
- Phụ kiện
|Certifications||electrical protective class III, IP43, CE, cETLus|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/temp probes|
|Graphic Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||1 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2000 to 2000 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Memory||5,000 data sets auto logging, 500 data sets manual logging|
|Operating pH Range||-2.00 to 20.00, -2.0 to 20.0, -2.000 to 19.999|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Temperature|
|Power||compatible with 4 NiMH AA rechargeables. Instrument does not charge rechargeable batteries., 4 alkaline AA batteries (~150 hours with illumination, 1000 without), universal power supply|
|Storage Temperature||-13 to 149°F, -25 to 65°C|
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 1-year warranty GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes – pH, ORP and temperature probes
The instrument’s AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
Includes instrument, universal AC power supply, electrode stand, USB cable and PC software.