Laboratory Instrument for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature.Perform accurate lab pH, mV (ORP) and temperature measurements with the YSI 1310 and 1310P with printer.
EPA approved for drinking water and wastewater compliance reporting of pH
The YSI TruLab line includes the 1110 (single channel), 1310 and 1310P (single channel) and 1320 and 1320P (dual channel) instruments providing easy-to-use and calibrate instruments ideal for the laboratory.
The TruLab pH 1310 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable pH/mV (ORP) measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance.
Available with or without a built-in printer. The 1310 has internal memory. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1310P.
- Thông số kỹ thuật
- Tính năng
- Phụ kiện
|Certifications||electrical protective class III, cETLus, CE, IP43|
|Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/temp probes|
|Graphic Display||Backlit graphic display|
|Measurement Method / Channels||1 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2000 to 2000 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Memory||5,000 data sets auto logging, 500 data sets manual logging|
|Operating pH Range||-2.000 to 19.999, -2.0 to 20.0, -2.00 to 20.00|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Temperature|
|Power||universal power supply, 4 alkaline AA batteries (~150 hours with illumination, 1000 without), compatible with 4 NiMH AA rechargeables. Instrument does not charge rechargeable batteries.|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65°C, -13 to 149°F|
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH; 22 stored buffer sets for auto-buffer recognition and easy calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 1-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- PC software, USB cable, and electrode stand included
Wide selection of electrodes – pH, ORP and temperature probes
Repeatable/Efficient The instrument’s AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Convenient/Reliable data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.