This post is also available in: Vietnamese
The IGA-002 is a high resolution vapor sorption analyzer for precisely characterizing vapor-solid interactions. Compatible with an extensive range of vapors, the IGA-002 also offers the full gas sorption capability of the IGA-001, measuring changes in sample mass as a function of temperature and pressure. The unique IGA method analyzes real time gravimetric data to determine kinetic parameters and simultaneously predict sorption equilibrium.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of gases, vapors, materials and methods
- Active vapor pressure regulation from 10-3 mbar
- Built-in anti-condensation protection to 50 °C
- Sample temperature stability and accuracy of ± 0.02 °C
- Unrivalled long term stability and continuous weight measurement
- Advanced kinetic analysis for sorption rate and diffusion coefficient determination
IGA analyzers are widely regarded as the benchmark for gravimetric sorption analyzers and are used in an extensive range of applications:
- Moisture and organic vapor sorption
- Diffusion coefficient determination
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies
- Gas sorption capacity determination
IGA instruments are used in both academic and industrial laboratories globally and are continuously producing high precision reproducible data. The IGA’s reputation is underpinned by publication of data in over 700 peer reviewed papers, including many in high profile journals.