This post is also available in: Vietnamese
The IGA-002 system is specifically designed to study general vapor sorption processes from vacuum. This model includes all the features of the IGA-001 model but additionally incorporates anti-condensation protection rated to 50°C. An additional low range pressure sensor is included. The system can be fitted with a UHV pump isolation valve to achieve the best possible vacuum at the sample position and a vapor delivery system is incorporated with the pressure controller. The IGA-002 can be used to study water and hydrocarbon vapor sorption on porous materials such as pharmaceuticals, carbons, catalysts, zeolites, clays and polymers.
- Suitable for use with a wide range of gases, vapors, materials and methods
- Active vapor pressure regulation from 10-3 mbar
- Built-in anti-condensation protection to 50 °C
- Sample temperature stability and accuracy of ± 0.02 °C
- Unrivalled long term stability and continuous weight measurement
- Advanced kinetic analysis for sorption rate and diffusion coefficient determination
IGA analyzers are widely regarded as the benchmark for gravimetric sorption analyzers and are used in an extensive range of applications:
- Moisture and organic vapor sorption
- Diffusion coefficient determination
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies
- Gas sorption capacity determination
IGA instruments are used in both academic and industrial laboratories globally and are continuously producing high precision reproducible data. The IGA’s reputation is underpinned by publication of data in over 700 peer reviewed papers, including many in high profile journals.