This post is also available in: Vietnamese
The IGA-001 is specifically designed as a versatile gravimetric analysis system. The system can be configured to study general gas sorption processes from vacuum to high pressure as well as being used as a high pressure thermobalance with mass spectrometer interface.
- Versatile and suitable for use with a wide range of gases, materials and methods
- Active pressure regulation from submillibar to 20 bar
- Fully programmable for advanced method development
- Unrivalled long term stability and continuous weight measurement
- Sample temperatures from 77 K to 1000 °C
- Fully upgradeable for dynamic and vapor sorption capability
IGA analyzers are widely regarded as the benchmark for gravimetric sorption analyzers and are used in an extensive range of applications:
- Energy storage
- Gas solubility
- Gas adsorption capacity determination
- Thermodynamic and kinetic studies
- Specific surface area (BET) determination
IGA instruments are used in both academic and industrial laboratories globally and are continuously producing high precision reproducible data. The IGA’s reputation is underpinned by publication of data in over 700 peer reviewed papers, including many in high profile journals.