This post is also available in: Vietnamese
Made by Hiden Analytical Ltd., UK. (website: http://www.hidenanalytical.com)
The Hiden SIMS Workstation provides for high performance static and dynamic SIMS applications for detailed surface composition analysis and depth profiling.
The SNMS facility complements the SIMS technique, providing quantification for thin film composition measurements.
Hiden’s new SIMS-on-a-Flange provides a complete SIMS facility on a single UHV conflat type flange.
- Hiden MAXIM SIMS analyser operating under MASsoft 7 Professional for ppb analysis
- Integrated ioniser for efficient SNMS analysis
- Choice of differentially pumped primary excitation sources
- IG20 Gas, IG5C Caesium, IFG200 FAB or high performance liquid gallium guns
- Integral ion gun raster control with signal gating for depth profiling
- Electron flood gun option for charge neutralisation in insulator studies
- Vacuum chamber bakeout heaters
- Fast sample transfer, sample holder and manipulator with load lock
- UHV manipulator for optimum sample positioning
- SIMS elemental imaging option with ESM LabVIEW SIMS Imaging program
- Static SIMS Spectral Library available
- Automatic SIMS ion optics lens tuning
- Automatic mass alignment for optimum SIMS performance