This post is also available in: Vietnamese
(Made by Hiden Analytical Ltd., UK. Website: http://www.hidenanalytical.com)
QGA Professional Edition software is an application specific software package for quantitative gas and vapour analysis providing real-time continuous analysis of up to 32 species with species concentration measured in the range 0.1 ppm to 100%. The software can be used in either single stream mode or multi-stream mode for use with multi-stream gas selection valves with up to 80 streams.
The software features easy to use calibration routines for both cracking pattern and Relative Sensitivity (RS) measurement. Analysis is performed using simple template setup routines and features automatic spectral removal algorithms and
correction factor determination to output quantitative data. Integrated inputs from external devices such as CO analysers make the software versatile for a whole range of gas analysis applications.
- Simplified set up and operation from template files
- Real-time graphical and tabular data displays
- Automatic calibration with background correction
- Quantitative data output and data export for up to 16 species
- OPC data available as raw data or %/ppm quantitative output
- Gas/vapour mass spectral library with intelligent scan feature
- Precise fragmentation pattern recording
- Automatic subtraction of spectral overlaps