This post is also available in: Vietnamese
(Made in Hiden Analytical Ltd., UK, Website: http://www.hidenanalytical.com)
The HPR-90 automated package cracking analysis system is a complete system optimised to analyse gas within sealed volumes such as light bulbs. The HPR-90 system can be custom
configured to suit small automobile bulbs through to fluorescent tubes.
This system comprises a piercing unit, UHV manifold and sampling system, a triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer and all associated control equipment on a mobile cart.
- Hiden HAL 3F/301 triple filter quadrupole mass spectrometer
- Interchangeable cracking chamber with cracking mechanism
- Automated inlet with automatic leak valve including calibration gas inlet
- High sensitivity to < 10 ppm in a sealed package at 10 mbar
- Data can be collated with serial numbers from sample bulbs
- Mass range options to 1000 amu
- Automatic data reporting formats