This post is also available in: Vietnamese
- Tehcnical Data
|Certifications||CE, WEEE, 1-meter drop test, Assembled in USA, IP-67, RoHS|
|Connector||MS (military spec) waterproof with bayonet lock|
|Digital / Digital Sensors||Analog|
|Equipment used with||ProSeries 1020-x cables|
|Graphic Display||backlit display AND keypad, Graphic display with detailed Help|
|Languages||German, French, Spanish, English|
|Measurement Range||pH-0 to 14 units ORP–1500 to 1500 mV Dissolved Oxygen-0 to 500% air saturation, 0 to 50 mg/L Temperature–5 to 55°C|
|Memory||50 data sets|
|Parameters Measured||Dissolved Oxygen, pH, ORP, temperature|
|Power||2 alkaline C-cells provide 425 continuous hours at ambient temperature without backlight|
|Unit of Measure||ORP-mV, pH-units, Temperature-°C, Dissolved Oxygen % air saturation, mg/L|
|Warranty||3-year instrument; 2-year field cables|
|Waterproof||floats, IP-67 (even with the battery cover off)|
- User-replaceable cables and sensors provide versatility, reduce down time and reduce overall cost of ownership.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard (cable management kit included on all cables 4-m and longer).
- Smart calibration; the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data.
- Large graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad. Usable in any lighting condition. The display is also visible when wearing polarized sunglasses.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well.
- Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors are unsurpassed for ruggedness.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
- Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO sensors.
- Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market)