This post is also available in: Vietnamese
Laboratory Instrument for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
Perform accurate lab pH, mV (ORP) and temperature measurements with the YSI 1110. TruLab 1110 pH/mV single channel benchtop instrument with BNC and two banana plug connectors. Includes instrument, universal AC power supply and electrode stand.
- Technical Data
|Certifications||CE, electrical protective class III, cETLus, IP43|
|Equipment used with||TruLab analog pH/mV/temp probes|
|Measurement Method / Channels||1 Channel|
|Measurement Range||Ranges Resolutions Accuracy (+1 digit) pH -2.0 to 20.0; -2.00 to 20.00; -2.000 to 19.999 0.1; 0.01; 0.001 ±0.1; ±0.01; ±0.005 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C; within a range of ±2 pH of the calibration point) mV -1200 to 1200.0; -2000 to 2000 0.1; 1.0 ±0.3; ±1.0 (temp of test sample 15 to 35°C) Temperature -5 to 105°C (23.0 to 221°F) 0.1 ±0.1|
|Operating pH Range||-2.00 to 20.00, -2.0 to 20.0, -2.000 to 19.999|
|Operating Temperature||23.0 to 221°F, -5 to 105°C|
|Parameters Measured||pH, ORP (mV), Temperature|
|Power||universal power supply, compatible with 4 NiMH AA rechargeables. Instrument does not charge rechargeable batteries., 4 alkaline AA batteries (~2500 hours)|
|Storage Temperature||-25 to 65°C, -13 to 149°F|
- Single channel measurement of pH or mV (ORP) and temperature
- AutoRead function improves repeatability
- Easy-to-read large, segmented display for pH, mV (ORP) and temperature
- Easy calibration with adjustable calibration timer
- Automatic or manual temperature compensation
- 1, 2 or 3-point calibration
- BNC connection for pH, mV; banana connection for temperature probes
- 3-year warranty
- Wide selection of electrodes – pH, ORP and temperature probes
The instrument’s AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
An adjustable timer indicates when to perform the next calibration routine, improving measurement accuracy.